Uma receita sem pecados, e super fácil de fazer.
1 Chávena Levedura
1 1/2 Chávenas água morna
2 Colheres de chá de fermento
2 1/2 Colher de chá sal
5 Chávenas de farinha
INSTRUÇÕES DE PREPARAÇÃO
- Misture todos os ingredientes até ter uma massa consistente
- Allow the dough to rise, in a lightly greased, covered bowl, until it’s doubled in size, about 90 minutes.
- Gently divide the dough in half; it’ll deflate somewhat.
- Gently shape the dough into two oval loaves; or, for longer loaves, two 10″ to 11″ logs. Place the loaves on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover and let rise until very puffy, about 1 hour. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spray the loaves with lukewarm water.
- Make two fairly deep diagonal slashes in each; a serrated bread knife, wielded firmly, works well here.
- Bake the bread for 25 to 30 minutes, until it’s a very deep golden brown. Remove it from the oven, and cool on a rack.